Learn about who we are and what we do below.
SUPPORTING INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES WITH A HAND-UP.
fOR OTHER ao eVENTS AND PROGRAMS TAKE A LOOK BELOW.
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
Our Newsletters include Calendars for Upcoming Events, Registration Details, AO general tips, Knowledge on Moon of the Month and teasers for our Upcoming Programs and Events in the work, don’t miss out!
CBC Indigenous News
CBC/Radio-Canada | Anishnabeg Outreach (AO) FOR Anishnabeg Outreach (AO) USE ONLY | À L’USAGE EXCLUSIF DE Anishnabeg Outreach (AO)
- Health, economic reform top election priorities for Indigenous leaders in Manitobaon September 26, 2023 at 3:27 pm
Indigenous leaders in Manitoba place health-care reform and economic development among their top priorities in the provincial election.
- ‘We’re wounded’: Calls for action ring out at flag-raising honouring residential school survivorson September 26, 2023 at 1:13 pm
Eugene Arcand says it is time to see some true action and effort from allies and agencies seeking to right the wrongs stemming from Canada’s residential schools.
- PCs make opposition to landfill search a central facet of campaign as Manitoba election day nearson September 26, 2023 at 1:26 am
As election day in Manitoba draws closer, the Progressive Conservatives are now actively campaigning on their opposition to searching a Winnipeg-area landfill for the remains of two Indigenous women police presume are victims of an alleged serial killer.
- Meet the Alaska Native mom and daughter behind fish camp Barbieon September 25, 2023 at 10:12 pm
Angela Gonzalez creates Koyukon Athabaskan-themed Barbie scenes with her daughters.
- Siksika Nation female relay racer takes center stage at CIFFon September 25, 2023 at 9:39 pm
Aitamaako’Tamisskapi Natosi: Before The Sun, follows a 23-year-old young woman from Siksika Nation, Logan Red Crow, as she prepares to participate in one of the most dangerous horse races in the world at the Calgary Stampede.
SUPPORTED & LOVED BY
Interested in becoming a partner or collaborator?