Spirit building, partnership and proactive support.
Anishnabeg Outreach Vision Statement
Build processes and tools that will position current and future First Nation, Métis, and Inuit generations as prosperous leaders and strategic partners in Canada’s future.
Anishnabeg Outreach Mission Statement
To help First Nations, Métis, and Inuit by creating a sustainable and comprehensive suite of centralized wrap around services for urban First Nation, Métis, and Inuit to establish AO as an innovative hub/heart of best practices for economic development, training, and employment on reserves.
Anishnabeg Outreach Mandate
- Create for-profit companies
- Transformation of Employment Organization
- Setup Indigenous early years drop-in centre
- Provide an Indigenous hub of services
- Establish Indigenous partnerships
- Establish Charity events
- Indigenous scholarships
- Shop indigenous
- Develop on-reserve jobs
- Develop transitional urban housing