For our Spirit Bundle Program, we provide food security to families in the Ontario Region and household or personal items. There are currently 50,000 Indigenous people in the Waterloo Region and Guelph Area we would like to support with our Spirit Bundle Offerings during this time.
We have partnered with the food bank and other organizations to ensure that basic food needs are met for all Indigenous families apart of our program, however, there are other household and personal items that we need support with listed below. Our support may be all that the Indigenous community receives, which is why all the donations we receive are important and beneficial.
For our Spirit Bundle Program, it is a huge benefit if we had the donation of items that we can give to Indigenous families in need. If you would like to support this program, please consider donating any of these items below:
- Cleaning supplies (disinfectant, laundry soap, dish soap, unscented hand soap, garbage bags, etc.)
- Diapers (For ages 3 and up)
- Male, female, and children toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- Toilet paper, tissues, and paper towels
- Children’s clothing (new or used)
- Bicycles – children, youth, and adult (new or used)
- Scooters (new or used)
- Tricycles (new or used)
- Child carriers for bikes (new or used)
- Helmets (new)
- Training wheels (new or used)
- Bicycle pumps (new or used)
- Bicycle repair parts (new or used)
- Gardening supplies (pots, seeds, etc.)
- Homemade face masks (children and adult sizes)
Items can be dropped off at our location at 236 Woodhaven, Kitchener, for a contactless drop-off we have bins available in our front vestibule.
If you would like support in transporting any of these items, we can also provide a pickup if you contact us in advance through through email at email@example.com or phone at 519-208-5333.
Any monetary donations to this program will go to our transportation systems that support the delivery of these items to Indigenous families all over Ontario. Currently, we are trying to raise funds for a refrigerated truck that would allow us to deliver temperature sensitive food items safely and efficiently. If you would like to make a monetary donation to help support this program, please contact Stephen Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (226) 972-1900.