Your one-stop shop for support and coaching with access opportunities!
- Career Exploration and 1 to 1 Career Counselling
- Resume, Job Search Assistance, Workshops
- Labour Market Information, Job Boards and Job Search Resources
- Employment and Training Supports
- Job Placement and Employer Incentives
- Second Career Funding Information and Applications
- Youth Job Link Program (Ages 15-29)
- Canada Ontario Job Grant Provider
- Apprenticeships, Internships and Job Trials Information and Support
- Summer Job Placements, Community Hours, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Free access to the Internet, Phone, Fax, and Photocopier
Take advantage of tax incentives, funding, and programs to help hire and train employees for your business, not-for-profit or public-sector organization.
- Training and Hiring Incentives
- Assistance with filling vacancies and Pre-Screening
- No-cost advertising/marketing
- Wage Subsidies
- Job Matching
- Employment Ready Candidates
- A talented pool of Indigenous and non-Indigenous clients
- Job Development Support through training
Employment Ontario Programs
Anishnabeg Outreach Employment & Training INC. extends employment, education, and training services to all eligible Indigenous and non-Indigenous people. To learn more about the Employment Ontario programs we offer click the link below.
Looking for help with building your resume, cover letter or with your job search? Check out the resources we offer on this page.
The Apatisiwin program offers a variety of employment programs, education, and skills designed to provide opportunities for Indigenous peoples in Ontario to maintain meaningful employment opportunities.
Our Career Portal showcases new job opportunities within the region.
Indigenous Tech Mentoring & Employment
Our mentorship program aims to employ Indigenous women and men. To learn more about this program and how you can get involved click the link below.